- Men: If Orange is the New Black is so good with representation, why are all the men horrible?
- Women: They're not all horrible. Bennett's nice. What more do you want?
- Men: But he's clueless and irresponsible! And that's just ONE guy! How can you give me ONE decent male character in a slew of diverse female characters and call THAT representation?
- Women: ...must be tough.
- rowena: i'm looking over the plans
- godric: yeah
- rowena: what's this weird series of rooms accessible only by a hatch in a room on the right hand side of the third floor corridor
- godric: oh that's for if we ever need to hide a priceless artifact for some reason
- rowena: why would we hide a priceless artifact in a school
- godric: safest place
- rowena: fucking is it though?? there's a giant snake somewhere
- [in the distance]
- salazar: there's no snake you are wrong stop being wrong
hey i know that this is an odd request, but, this is my cousins puppy, chance. hes about a year old, maybe a bit older i’m not sure. i also am not sure of his breed, i think hes a border collie mix. he’s where my request is, my cousin cant keep him anymore because hes a puppy and he chews and is too rambunctious and she has a baby, i have a week to find a home or he goes to the pound. so this is what i ask if you or someone you know can take him in, please message me, or email me ( email@example.com ) if not please share this around. it means a lot.
His family lives in Boise, Idaho.
WERE I NOT LEAVING AND KINDA HOMELESS. Someone adopt this pup!